Monday, September 7, 2009

First food

Well, we were going to start yesterday, but we were invited to a party at last minute and didn't get home until bedtime (plus I hadn't actually bought the cereal yet).

Today we went up to Babies R Us and I bought a canister of HappyBaby Rice Cereal with DHA and Probiotics. It actually is cheaper than Gerber Rice Cereal with DHA, and I heard good things about HappyBaby from a blog I read, so I figured I'd try it.

Holy crap, did he *LOVE* his cereal. He was so hungry he ate 2 tablespoons of the cereal (thinned with about 3 ounces of breastmilk), so about 8 tablespoons or so of cereal overall.

We filmed his feeding, but it's 15 minutes long. I'll edit it and post a short clip in my next post. In the meantime, enjoy the following pics:

No comments:

Post a Comment